Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blog of Awesomeness crossover...

Well...It's JD from Marc and JD's Blog of Awesomeness (which can be found here) and under the guise of being mischievous (I'm using the definition "playfully annoying") my buddy Travis and I have created a new blog to whet your proverbial whistles. Thus creating the Bored to Death...At Work blog. Not be confused with my first choice Bored to Imminent Death...At Work or Bored at Work.

I, JD, have decided that this is the proper venue for my destructive behavior. To bitch about work, this shitty mall, and random other shit.

I will, however, still be posting on Marc and JD's Blog of Awesomeness...constantly.

So there.

You have it all for your taking. If you would like to be added to the sleu of people that will no doubt not post on this site, just comment and we'll add you; so you can post as well.

No comments: